FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS OVER $250
Free shipping may be disabled during promotional sales.
All U.S. orders are shipped via UPS at standard ground rates unless otherwise specified during checkout.
*Excludes PO Boxes, as well as orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii; see below.
Orders will be processed 1-5 business days after the order is placed. Please allow up to 5 days for shipment confirmation, due to high order volumes. A confirmation email will be sent when the order is received, as well as when it is shipped. Due to a possible credit card verification, your order may be subject to a delayed shipping date. No Saturday deliveries.
By default, all orders shipped via UPS require a signature upon delivery. Should you wish to waive this, please specify in the notes section when confirming your order. Otherwise, the order will require a signature; and if bounced back, the customer will be responsible for any additional fees associated with re-shipping.
International orders: All international orders can only be shipped to the address associated with the Credit Card. Your order will be processed via DHL, at standard shipping rates. Please allow 4-10 business days from your order date for delivery. International shipping rates start at $58-68 for 1-2 items, depending on your location. For each additional piece, there will be $10 added to your shipping total.
*Excludes Canada - shipping rates start at $45 for 1-2 pieces (via USPS).
* All orders to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or PO Boxes will be shipped via USPS Priority.
* On all International orders, aside from the shipping cost, it is the customer's responsibility to pay any import, duties, or customs fees that are incurred as a result of the shipment.
* Please note: we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to any parcel service fault. Once the order has been dispatched from our warehouse, Goddis takes no responsibility for any loss, damage or theft that may occur. Goddis recommends purchasing insurance on all parcels and providing a shipping address where someone will be present within business hours to accept the delivery. If someone will not be present to accept delivery of the item or you feel that your address is unsafe to have a parcel left unattended, we recommend choosing a different shipping option (fees will apply) and providing an alternative address such as a business address where someone will always be available to receive the parcel.
* Customer is responsible for paying shipping costs related to returns and exchanges unless it was a shipping error on our end.
* If you are shipping a returned item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or insuring the package. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.